Wow, it’s August already. Where has the time gone?
Last month was pretty wild with relaunching this blog, the Ontario book blogger meet-up, and signing up for the new Secret Sister round. Here’s a little glimpse at what’s coming up this month.
* ARC August! – This is hosted by the amazing Octavia and Shelly. You can find my sign-up post here but I’ve had to make a few changes to my roster since I sucked at reading in July. Here is my final list of what I hope to finish:
– Nothing Left to Burn (August 4th)
– Wind/Pinball (August 5th)
– Placid Girl (August 25th)
– Lair of Dreams (August 25th)
– Are You Still There (September 1st)
– A Whole New World (September 1st)
– State of Grace (September 1st)
– Hunter (September 1st)
– The Road to Atlantis (ongoing for the Word on the Street book club)
* #OTSPSecretSister – There were enough Canadians wanting to participate AND I managed to get myself “in” just in time so I’m participating in round 3 of this! I already have some cool plans for my sister and can’t wait to see what whoever got me is sending my way! So much excitement getting to make other people happy!
* I want to try to do an author interview or two this month or next month
* continue with memes!
* start to feature more “special” posts (my organization system, favourite teas, etc.)
That’s all for now! Keep an eye out for all the fun stuff coming up and let me know if you’d like to see any types of posts done!