Week one of ARC August has come to a close! The first few days I was flying through stuff but have slowed because I haven’t been feeling well.
WHAT I READ (August 1-9):
- Nothing Left to Burn – DNF at 16% (I just couldn’t get into it at all. It felt like when my family forces me to watch NHL hockey)
- Wind/Pinball – I count this as done even though I have about 15 pages left. LOVED it, review coming soon
- Scorpion Rules – in progress (this is what threw everything out of whack. I get grumpy when I’m sick and having a physical ARC of this has been tormenting me to no end. So, in one of my whinier moments, I caved and started it.
WHAT I PLAN TO READ (August 10-16):
- Scorpion Rules (finish it, even though I pretty much NEVER want it to end)
- Placid Girl
- A Whole New World
If I continue at this pace, I’ll definitely get all my books done so I guess I should get my butt in gear and get back to reading!
* I will be reading the Road to Atlantis throughout this month as part of the Word on the Street book club. The discussion is done in sections so I wont be done until the end of the month. So far, I’ve read pages 1-46.