Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and today is a freebie so I decided to go with my top ten BOOK BOYFRIENDS.
Admit it, we all have book boyfriends/girlfriends. The fictional characters that we love more than a lot of real people. They’re also the ones that ruin us for the rest of the world. I have found a lot of great book boyfriends since around this time last year (spoiler: they’re on the list).
1. Sawyer – Most Likely to Succeed
2. Even – Sugar
3. Buck – The Hummingbird trilogy
4. Darren – The Black Mage series
5. Tim – Will the Real Prince Charming Please Stand Up?
6. Elián – The Scorpion Rules
7. Talis – The Scorpion Rules
8. Ben Baxter – Depth of Field
9. Dylan – The Rule of Thirds
10. Victor Krum – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
I’m sure there are some I missed and I’m more than positive that I’ll accumulate more during my reading journey. Do you have the same feeling towards fictional characters? Who are your top book boyfriends/girlfriends?