Oh my goodness October was a rough month for my bookshelves. Their job has gotten way harder. As they say, though, “No Pain, No Gain”. The pain my wallet and bookshelves are now feeling has led to my gain (all the pretties). I’ll go more in-depth for a few of the books but since it’s such an extensive list most of it will just be short nods to my new lovelies.
* A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston (North American edition)
I picked this up at the launch event in Toronto and got it signed/personalized!
* Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
* I Love Him, I Love Him Not by Ella Martin
* The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon (Thanks to my Secret Sister!!)
* Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
* A Cold White Fear by R.J. Harlick (Thank you, Dundurn Press)
* Finding Hope by Colleen Nelson (Thank you, Dundurn Press)
* Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
* A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis (Owlcrate)
* First & Then by Emma Mills
* All the Libraries Toronto by Daniel Rotsztain
* Illuminae by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff
* Delicate by C.K. Kelly Martin (Thank you, Dancing Cat Books)
* Lola Carlyle’s 12-Step Romance by Danielle Younge-Ullman
* Slasher Girls & Monster Boys edited by April Genevieve Tucholke
Now for pretty pictures!! I also got:
A Thousand Nights (UK edition…because painfully pretty)
And last but certainly not least Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone Illustrated Edition
This book is beyond words. If you grew up with Harry Potter and love it dearly you need this book. It’s gorgeous. I can’t wait to start my series reread with it!!
What new books did you pick up this month? Any here that I need to bump up my TBR immediately? Let me know what you think! 🙂