Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today, I’ve got my list of top books I read in 2016!
This list is, by no means, the only amazing books I read in 2016. I had trouble just picking a few and went over 10 as it is!
Now! My top
10 …12 books of 2016! (In no particular order)
1. Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston – Everything about this book is STUNNING. It’s definitely a must-read. So so so powerful.
2. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater – You wrecked me, Maggie. That’s all I have to say
3. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson – This was my first Morgan Matson book and she became an autobuy author with it!
4. The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder – This book gave me SO MANY FEELS. I loved every second of it and shipped SO FREAKIN HARD.
5. Scythe by Neal Shusterman – Can I have the next one right now, please?!
6. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick – Anna is just as hilarious on paper as she is in movies. I loved reading this and will have to read the audio soon.
7. The German Girl by Armando Lucas Correa – This was a beautiful historical fiction novel. Armando did such a beautiful job telling this story and I can’t wait to read it in Spanish as well.
8. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton – I almost resisted being a part of this buddy read and I’m so glad I got talked into it. I laughed so hard and shipped even harder.
9. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas – give my a Rhys, please?
10. Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes – Paula hit it out of the park with this one. An amazing contemporary that looks at everyday life dealing with mental illness.
11. Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova – Witches, Brooklyn, alternate universes, super diverse, AND IT MAKES YOU SHIP SO HARD.
12. Vicarious by Paula Stokes – This blew me away. Cool technology, a mystery, kick-butt female lead. I need book 2 RIGHT NOW. Thanks.