Amanda’s Marquee Matchup
Every fan knows part of game day is decking yourself out in the best gear to support your team. Now, there’s obviously NO shortage of official team apparel sold by the team shop/MLB but there are also (at least in Toronto) so many amaaaaaaaazing options made by local artists! I’ve picked some of my favourites and even gotten some picks from the store owners for the best Blue Jays fan gear!
- Run the Six Long Sleeve Unisex Tee – I have this long sleeve and I absolutely adore it. It’s SOOO comfortable and I was immediately drawn to the print on it.
- 6 is Home Unisex 3/4 Sleeve Tee – I’m a sucker for the 3/4 baseball tees and I’m so drawn to this one. I’m awful with white but I think I’ll have to cave and get it for myself anyway! #treatyoself
- Oh My Josh Collab Unisex Tee – I get a freebie pick here because this is also one of my favs! Who doesn’t love the Bringer of Rain! I can’t wait for mine to show up.
- LOYAL to TORONTO Women’s Racerback – You can get this on so many different articles of clothing it’s wild. Hoodie, crew neck, tank, tee…whatever you like to wear you can use it to show your loyalty!
- Ball Game Women’s Deep-V – They also have this design on tanks and quite frankly, it’s more than perfect for game day!
- Osuna Matata – Have this shirt and love it. Now for Osuna to get off the DL and start doing his thing so I can stop panicking.
- Blue Jay Feather Leggings – I’m dying to buy these. Seriously it’s taking all my maturity and impulse control not to do it until I’m “allowed” to. Blue Jay feathers, CN Tower…it doesn’t get much better!
- Built for the League Track Jacket – I somehow had manged not to notice these until I reached out to The Jaywalk about their favs. Perfect for cool spring/summer nights at the game.
- Grilled Cheese Tee – This is one of their best-sellers and I’m not surprised. Mr. Grilli is a fan favourite and this is so clever. Fire up the Grilli!
These are just some of my favourite items from both shops for game day. If I’m being totally transparent…I’d probably buy one of everything if I could. Maybe I should buy a LottoMax ticket this week..